Daily Current Affairs Quiz 25 March 2022
Current Affairs Quiz 25 March 2022: This post contains Questions/Quiz based on the Current Affairs and Important News of 25 March 2022. These questions have been framed keeping in mind the pattern of banking and competitive exams and hence this current affairs quiz will be helpful for upcoming competitive exams. Give our online current affairs test every day to be prepared for all Current Affairs competitive exams
Read Current Affairs for 25 March 2022: Click Here
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently inaugurated Biplobi Bharat Gallery in which city to commemorate the Martyrs’ Day of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru?
A) New Delhi
- Name the winner of the Abel prize for the year 2022?
A) Dennis Parnell Sullivan
B) Avi Wigderson
C) Laszlo Lovasz
D) Grigory Margulis
- Which country will host the Bersama Shield 2022 training exercise?
- Which organisation has issued the Wildlife Conservation Bond (WCB) to support of South Africa’s efforts to conserve endangered species of Rhino Bond?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
D) World Economic Forum
- Mario Marcel, who has been awarded the 2022 Governor of the year award at the Central Banking Awards is the Governor of the Central bank of which country?
- How much amount has been set as the target by the government for the National Bank for Financial Infrastructure and Development (NaBFID) to sanction loans for infrastructure sector in 2022-23?
A) Rs 2 trillion
B) Rs 5 trillion
C) Rs 1 trillion
D) Rs 3 trillion
- Ramesh Chandra Lahoti, who has passed away recently, was the former ________ of India?
A) Lok Sabha Speaker
B) Chief Justice of India
C) Chief Election Commissioner of India
D) ISRO Chairman
- Pralay Mondal has been appointed as the interim MD & CEO of which bank?
A) CSB Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) Indian Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Who has been appointed as the MD & CEO of Maruti Suzuki?
A) SHIGETOSHI TORII
B) OSAMU SUZUKI
C) HISASHI TAKEUCHI
D) KENICHI AYUKAWA
- United Nations has designated which day to be observed as the International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members?
A) 22 March
B) 25 March
C) 23 March
D) 24 March
- Name the computer scientist, and the creator of GIF, who has passed away recently?
A) Stephen Wilhite
B) Ken Thompson
C) Fred Brooks
D) Leonard Adleman
- What is the total value of the Wildlife Conservation Bond (WCB), also known as Rhino Bond?
A) $250 million
B) $100 million
C) $125 million
D) $150 million
- Which day is marked as the International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
A) 23 March
B) 24 March
C) 25 March
D) 22 March
- Which of these countries is not among those participating in the Bersama Shield 2022 training exercise?
A) South Korea
D) New Zealand
- What is the theme of the 2022 International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade?
A) Confronting Slavery’s Legacy of Racism Together
B) Ending Slavery’s Legacy of Racism: A Global Imperative for Justice
C) Remember Slavery: The Power of the Arts for Justice
D) Stories of Courage: Resistance to Slavery and Unity against Racism