Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 01 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 161 Posts
Last Date 01 June
Type of Employment: Maharastra Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 161 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
Post Name: Officer
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 01.06.2022
MPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounting Services, Group-A
- Chief Officer, Municipality/ Council, Group-A
- Child Development Project Officer, Group-A, and equivalent
- Assistant Commissioner, State Excise, Group-B
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise, Group-B
- Section Officer, Group-B
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-B
- Inspector certified schools and institutes and equivalent
- Candidates must have passed the CA/ ICW, B.Com, MBA, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board For MPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
MPSC Pay Scale Details:
- General Candidates: Rs. 544/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 344/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the MPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
MPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 12.05.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 01.05.2022
|| Important Links For MPSC Recruitment 2022 ||