Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme recently a job notification for the post of Fellows that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 10 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TNCMFP Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 30 Posts
Last Date 10 June
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 30 Posts
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Fellows
Official Website: www.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.06.2022
TNCMFP DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Medicine, Law, Agriculture, Veterinary Science), Master’s Degree in Arts/Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University For TNCMFP Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
TNCMFP Pay Scale Details:
- Computer Based Test
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tn.gov.in
- Click on the TNCMFP Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
TNCMFP Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 25.05.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 10.06.2022
|| Important Links For TNCMFP Recruitment 2022 ||