Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has recently a job notification for the post of Veterinary Officer that has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 27 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PPSC Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 200 Posts
Last Date 27 June
Type of Employment: Punjab Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 200 Posts
Job Location: Patiala – Punjab
Post Name: Accountant, Divisional Accountant
Official Website: www.ppsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.06.2022
PPSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or the equivalent from a recognized Board For PPSC Recruitment 2022.
PPSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- General Candidates: Rs. 1,500/-
- SC/ ST/ BC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ EWS Candidates: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the PPSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
PPSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11.06.2022
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application: 27.06.2022
|| Important Links For PPSC Recruitment 2022 ||