Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has recently job notification for the post of Stenographer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply before 27 July 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
JSSC Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 452 Posts
Last Date 27 July
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 452 Posts
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Stenographer
Official Website: www.jssc.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 27.07.2022
JSSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- The candidates must have passed Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
JSSC Pay Scale Details:
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.jssc.nic.in
- Click on the JSSC Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
JSSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 28.06.2022
- Closing Date of submission Application: 27.07.2022
|| Important Links For JSSC Recruitment 2022 ||