Indira Gandhi National Centre For Arts (IGNCA) has recently job notification for the post of Graphic Designer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates will report for a walk-in interview On 27 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IGNCA Recruitment 2022
Total NO. Posts – 08 Posts
Last Date 27 June
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Graphic Designer
Official Website: www.ignca.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 27.06.2022
IGNCA DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2022:
- Project Manager
- Project Associate, Exhibition & Coordination
- Project Assistant, Media & Outreach
- Project Assistant – Finance & Office Management
- Store Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Candidates must have passed Master’s Degree, Graduate or Post Graduate Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University For IGNCA Recruitment 2022.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 30 – 35 years
IGNCA Pay Scale Details:
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ignca.gov.in
- Click on the IGNCA Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Applicants are to reach the venue along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs (if required)
IGNCA Important Dates:
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 27.06.2022
|| Important Links For IGNCA Recruitment 2022 ||